This manual handles all the functions of Shark FX. The manual will be installed together with the installation of the program. If you need a copy: Click here to go to the download section of Shark FX and download the Shark FX manual.
Overview of the content
- Getting started: installation, basics of the apllication environment and preparing;
- Menu commands: commands available from the Menu Bar including File, Edit, View, Pen, Text and Dimension;
- Drawing tools: tools for curve and wireframe modeling;
- Surface modeling: tool for describing complex shapes that span areas;
- Solid Modeling: creating solids from primitives, profiles, Booleans and features;
- Drawing composition: create a 2D drawing from the 3D model.
Click here to go to the download section of Shark FX and download the Shark FX manual.