Twinmotion 2016 SP1 available
February 22, 2016
Design8 is excited to announce Twinmotion 2016 Service Pack 1. SP1 of Twinmotion 2016 offers several hotfixes and some great new features!
New features and updates
- Oculus Rift Support: Get the VR sensation in the immersive view (F11) and in BIMmotion while wearing an Oculus Rift!
- Sections: Sections are used to cut through your project. Twinmotion allows up to 32 sections at the same time. Choose from the two section types: cubic and spherical.
- SketchUp 2016 Support: Twinmotion is now compatible with the SketchUp 2016 format.
- UI Hotfix: Fixed UI inconsistencies when using scaled text.
- Camera Hotfix: Correction on Camera and Clip renaming.
- Pedestrian Hotfix: Avoids sudden drop when enabling pedestrian mode.
- Character Hotfix: Fixed dissolved characters when rendering images and videos.
- Interface: The Online Help is now also available in German.
Existing users of Twinmotion 2016
Twinmotion 2016 SP1 is a free update for all users of Twinmotion 2016. If you are already running Twinmotion 2016 on your computer, you will be prompted automatically to perform an update.
Users of earlier versions
Users of an earlier version of Twinmotion, can download the free 30 day trial version for evaluation purposes. If you are excited about Twinmotion 2016, you can purchase your upgrade license through our reseller channel.
Not using Twinmotion yet
If you are new to Twinmotion, you can download the free 30 day trial version for evaluation purposes as well. If you are excited about Twinmotion 2016, you can purchase your license through our reseller channel.