SU Podium 2.4 released
The new version of SU Podium, version 2.4, has been released and has got a few handy improvements that make this update very useful:
- New light property user interface: you can now use a convenient color picker to change the color of your point light;
- Generate scripts: a new Generate command to save a Podium render script so you can render scenes later;
- Tools: you can now analyse your model to see what Podium lights and reflections are in your model, a good way to trouble shoot. You can also reset the model an toggle point lights;
- Podium Browser is now integrated into the tool bar;
- LEM bug fixed for the Win64 version: any LEM material that was assigned to a SketchUp face that was not a rectangle would render with extra and unpredictable triangle light faces.
This update is free for all users of SU Podium v2. If you are using the full version of SU Podium v2, you can download your update here:
SU Podium 2.4 for Windows 32-bit
SU Podium 2.4 for Windows 64-bit
SU Podium 2.4 for SketchUp 7 - Mac OS X
SU Podium 2.4 for SketchUp 8 - Mac OS X
If you just want to give SU Podium 2.4 a try, you can go to our download section and download a trial version of SU Podium 2.4.
© Mitch Foster